Notebook: De Veha

Writing is my passion..my love!


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Me & I


Hi everyone, my name is De Veha.
This pen name was given after I published the first book in 2005, a novel titled chicklit SPRING OF LOVE. Have you ever read my book? Until now I had not published a book again. Oh, I hope someday. Because right now I'm much to write short stories, travel and parenting articles. Some of my writings have been published in various media in Indonesia & Australia.

I love writing a lot! This has become a part of my life and will become a lasting career. Btw, I am writing since junior high school. I remember when I used to follow writing competition and won several times. I used to write in a diary, and then continued to write poetry and short stories.

Anyway, I've blogging in MP. But then I rarely write blogs. For some reason after watching the movie "Julie & Julia" with my husband, I miss blogging. So finally I tried to write a blog here.

In this blog, I wanted to share my writing and my experience in the world of writing. In addition, I also want to add a lot of friends, especially who loves to write, too. Come write with love and sincerity!

Love,
dvh

No comments:

Post a Comment